Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I never want to go back to Star Valley again

Dear Mom,
So I'm not going to rehash the whole experience for everyone else to read about because I'm too lazy. But mom after that whole ticket problem we spent the next two hours trying to fix the lights on the trailer and we couldn't get them to work so we ended up having to unload everything from the trailer put it on our car and we finally left. It doesn't sound like a huge ordeal but we were so done by the end of that night. We pulled into Rexburg at about 11 and we were sure happy to be home.
Little Jon has been talking about uncle Paco all day today which is weird because we never really talk about Paco so I don't know where he's picking this up from but it's pretty funny. All day long he's been asking to call Paco.
Nathaniel bruises like I imagine Hannah did. I mean really it's almost like if you look at him wrong he has a bruise. He's been falling down a lot recently and therefore getting very bruised. It's the worst on his forehead. He will hit something and immediately this gross purple bruise will pop up. They go away relatively quickly but man that first hour, he looks scary.

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you about SV. But I DO hope you will want to go back . . . especially after we move home. :-) What a bummer about the trailer lights and the ticket.

    About the bruising, I remember that so well! It's so hard when they are this age because they tumble all the time and if they bruise easily, they always look so rough! :-( Hannah always looked like this poor little abused orphan child.

    ReplyDelete