Monday, April 7, 2014

Proud

Dear Mom,
Today I'm very proud of myself. Today I cleaned the entire house all before dinner. The thing that's really impressive about this is that I cleaned the bathrooms today, and I didn't leave them until very last. 
I really enjoyed general conference. I know you haven't seen or heard it yet but I made a really important realization. I realized that my priorities are not in the right place. I need to be focusing more on my spirituality. There was a quote that said something to the effect of the only important things that need to happen in the home are prayer scripture study and weekly family home evening everything else can wait.  I also realized I need to make sure that I am studying my scriptures every day and that is more important than having a clean home, that is going to be something I'm really going to have to work on because I really like having a clean home. We still miss you like crazy and can't wait until we can talk to you again.
SLY

No comments:

Post a Comment