Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Our Little Man

So Little Jon freaks out if he gets hot, but never even squeaks if he is cold. We have a car seat cover to keep little Jon warm but it is like a sleeping bag that looks like the inside of a Taun Taun, you know from Star Wars. The problem is I bring him inside and leave him in his car seat forgetting how hot he gets, so he starts screaming and when I take him out his back is covered in sweat. Poor little guy.

I think Little Jon has nightmares too. He will totally asleep, wake up and cry for 2 seconds and go straight back to sleep. Like right now he is trying to go to sleep but he keeps waking up, crying and gong right back to sleep. Sometimes it is just to hard for him to give up the fight and fall asleep. He also struggles because he has not quite acquired full control over his limbs, so often his arms will twitch and wake him up over and over again.

In other news, Little Jon can now roll over from tummy to back, we haven't accomplished the reverse (that darn shoulder just gets in the way). Anyway so I often forget that my son can roll over so I leave him in a room and come back and he has moved, it always takes me a minute to figure out how this happens. Recently I had Little Jon on a blanket in the living room, I had left to go do something and Jonathan was working on homework in the living room. I started to hear Little Jon cry so I went to take care of him so Jonathan could focus. When I went into the room he was gone! It took me about 10 seconds to find him.... under the couch. It took me a while to stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment