Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

So we went to Denver for Thanks giving. On Wednesday morning Little Jon and I flew out. Jonathan was going to fly out thanksgiving morning. I got a call at like 530 am Thanksgiving morning and it is Jonathan, he can't get over the Teton pass, he is 1/4 mile from the top and the car just wont go forward anymore. Unfortunately there were no other flights leaving that day. SO Jonathan spent Thanksgiving with his parents an Little Jon and I spent it with mine. Lame but whatever. For the last several days I had this pain in my back on my right side and Thanksgiving night it was getting pretty bad, and i also had a fever and chills and was sick to my stomach so we went to the hospital. They checked me out and after many hours they thought that I might maybe had a kidney infection. So they gave me pills and sent me on my way. The next morning I felt even worse so I went back into the hospital where they kept me all day doing tests and flushing me with antibiotics. I had also starting contracting so we were thinking baby might be coming(Jonathan is still in WY at this time btw) So he flies in that morning and my dad brings him straight to the hospital where we hung out and watch movies while I go through chills and sweating bullets back and forth. Anyway they finally get me feeling better and I didn't have a baby which was good, though I kinda got excited. We spent the rest of the weekend together with my family but I was still pretty sick so  I barely ate anything over all of thanksgiving and I didn't even get to do any good shopping cause I felt so yucky. I felt like a huge party pooper cause the whole family was there and wanting to do fun things but I couldn't go. Oh well, family loves you anyway, right? Little Jon was so excited to come home and be able to crawl around because there wasn't someone trying to hold him every minute of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment