Thursday, August 16, 2012

Too Much Time

So I realize this isn't a new problem for me but it is a little different. I have too much time. Jonathan and I decided to get more disciplined so now I wake up at 5 am every morning and by about 11 I have cleaned the house or done some chores and I am totally ready for the day and Little Jon is sleeping. I feel really accomplished so I am not depressed just bored. I finished reading my book series and I guess I could read another but I wanted to know if anyone else had any fun ideas or games that they do when they are bored. I am getting to the point where I am saving chores for other days so that I have something to do. Like "I can't clean up the craft room today because I already organized the pantry and threw out the food we wont eat or has gone bad." I think it is kind of funny and also ridiculous. I realize that in like 5 years I would kill to have this life back but I have realized that as hard as it is to be really busy it is just as hard to have nothing to do. So really I think one of the tests of life is to be happy where you are and with your situation because you will never be in that same exact situation again.
On a side note Little Jon got sick really bad last night with a fever. He was so miserable but Jonathan just came home from work and held him all night long doing whatever it took to make him feel better. It was super sweet to watch. He was so loving and gentle, it warmed my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment