Monday, July 23, 2012

Random Little Updates

1. Little Jon is fairly mobile. He can inch-worm his way across the floor it is really cute. I would post a video but I am not totally sure how to do it. He is so cute. His 2 bottom teeth are almost all the way up. I love going to get my son out of his crib in the mornings. It makes me feel so good to walk in there and have him look at me and get this huge grin on his face. It makes my day!
2. The mouse died! I got so fed up with it that I offered to buy my husband a gun if he would get rid of it without putting holes in my wall. Finally, it got caught in a trap, yay! I was so ecstatic to be rid of that mouse.
3. A couple days later, I saw another mouse running around my house. Words cannot describe my fuming hatred towards mice.
4. I got a piano for my birthday/christmas present for the next like 6 years. It is used but beautiful and old. We are the second owners of it, ever. It was bought in the late 30's and this lady has had it in her house the whole time but now she has moved to an apartment and needs a smaller piano. Once again I would post a picture but I am not sure how If someone wants to enlighten me I would be oh so happy.

1 comment:

  1. How fun Lizzy! How to add a picture to your blog: up at the top toolbar there is a tab thingy 9 in from the right that looks like a picture, click on that and then upload the pictures. The same with the videos, except it's the one that looks like the old slap thingy they'd use in old movies. It's 2 right from the word "link" in the toolbar. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete